Saturday, March 3, 2007

my first post

I've been told I am an interesting man. Guess that means that I do weird stuff other people would not do. Just this evening, I grabbed my son, walked out into the cold night and we spent 20 minutes watching the lunar eclipse. I showed him the Big Dipper andwe saw Cosmos 1874 pass over. I did not know it was Cosmos 1874, and that comes later, since I was able to go online and within about 8 minutes find out what that satellite was we saw.

I am a licensed pilot.

I am a lawyer.

I've crashed in an airplane.

I am a Lutheran.

I believe in evil; no lawyer can ever tell you otherwise.

I am married and have been faithful for 18 years. Honestly. Why would I lie on a blog, its not like another is actually reading this.

I have often wonder why I have such a short tolerance for frustration. I guess we will find out together,

No comments: